The Ritrama group is strongly committed to the development of a comprehensive environmental policy, with a particular focus on sustainable, technological innovation in the solutions offered to customers, on the environmental responsibility of production processes, on environmental protection and the management of relations with the communities in which the group operates, as well as on safety at work and the development of personnel.
Ritrama has long recognized THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE HEALTH OF THE COMPANY AND ECONOMIC, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL FACTORS.
Following these criteria, the company has concentrated its efforts in implementing operational methods which do not have negative impacts on the environment and on people's health with specifically dedicated projects.
• FSC® Chain of Custody - the Ritrama group has been supporting responsible forestry management FSC® principles for many years and believes this approach contributes to the protection of the environment, our society and economy.
• REACH - Regulation, Evaluation, Authorization and Restrictions of Chemicals. The Ritrama group of companies, ever since introduction of this regulation, has participated actively and positively to fulfill REACH requirements.
Ritrama considers environmental protection an essential part of sustainable development in the realization of its industrial projects and it undertakes to integrate this goal into its operations throughout the lifecycle of its facilities and in all the contexts in which it operates:
• ISO 14001:2001 Environmental Management System;
• Photovoltaic and Solar System for water and floor heating;
• Post combustion recovery system specifically designed to efficiently reclaim volatile solvents to keep atmospheric emissions below the law limits.
• Waste disposal incinerator with a high temperature combustion process to obtain clean power.
• BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
• Adhered to the Italian regulations concerning the "administrative liability of legal entities deriving from offences" contained in Legislative Decree 231/2001: legal entities, including corporations, may be held liable in relation to certain crimes committed or attempted in the interest or for benefit of the company. The Ritrama group has adopted organizational, management and control models designed to prevent these offences.